Our school was last inspected by Ofsted in February 2018, when the school was judged to be a good school.
Findings from the report include:
- Leaders have ensured that pupils are kept safe and looked after effectively, especially those with particular additional needs.
- Teaching is very strong, including in the early years, where children are fully engaged in their learning.
- Leaders and governors have maintained the strong ethos in the school of respect and tolerance for all.
- Children’s very good behaviour for learning is established straight away in the early years and this is maintained by the very large majority of pupils throughout the school.
- Outcomes for pupils in reading are strong and improving.
You can read our Ofsted inspection reports below:
- Ofsted Short Inspection Report - February 2018 (pdf)
- Ofsted Inspection Report - March 2014 (pdf)
- Ofsted Interim Inspection Report - March 2012 (pdf)
- Ofsted Inspection Report - June 2009 (pdf)
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.
Our last Religious (Section 48) Inspection was in June 2014, when we were judged to remain being an outstanding Catholic school.
Some of the key findings of the report include:
- A great strength in sustaining and building upon the outstanding practice is the commitment of the headteacher and her senior team.
- Parents are pleased with the high quality provision, and noted that the Catholic ethos is obvious in all the school’s work.
- Pupils’ behaviour and their living out of the Gospel values are rigorously monitored by all members of staff.
- The quality of the teaching impacts greatly on pupils’ spiritual, moral and vocational development.
- A particularly outstanding aspect of the Catholic life of the school is the home, school and parish partnership.
You can read the full report below:
- Section 48 Monitoring Inspection Report - June 2014 (pdf)