IMPORTANT INFORMATION DURING CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
THE REAL JUNK FOOD PROJECT BIRMINGHAM is giving bags of food out at Ladywood Community Centre on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (for the time being) from 12 noon to 2pm. Social distance must be observed.
The Active Wellbeing Society has an online form for anybody in need of food and support. Please call them on 01217287030 for further information.
We would like to bring to your attention the Ladywood Helpers.
They are a small group of Ladywood based charities, community projects, schools and local churches working together to respond to needs in the Ladywood area of Birmingham during the coronavirus crisis offering support, help and advice to families and individuals in need.
From emergency food parcels, prescription pick-ups, support and advice or simply a friendly checking in phone call or text. These will be challenging times for everyone, the Ladywood Helpers are here to help. In their ‘Need Help section’ (which can be found here) individuals can send a text message or send an email to which they will then respond as quickly as they can.
NEW HOME LEARNING PAGE
Please note there is a new page on the left hand menu named Home Learning
Home learning projects for your child’s class will be available via this link each week. These projects will be initially emailed to parents and carers on a Monday morning during term time.
Furthermore, SEND website links have been created to support children with additional needs.
Should you need to contact the school, there are a number of options. Please refer to the email sent to you on 24/03/2020 titled 'Contacting school and website'
Once again, thank you for your continued support and patience during this uncertain time.
God bless you all.
A very warm welcome to the Oratory R.C. Primary and Nursery School’s website which captures the vibrant, creative and nurturing spirit of our school.
We wish to share our learning adventures, up to date news and information about the school with you through our website.
We hope you enjoy our website and that you will find lots of useful and interesting information easily.
Thank you for visiting. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
New Things on our Web
- 06 Apr 20: Easter Weeks 3 and 4 Home Learning projects.
- 01 Apr 20: Additional SEND Information on our Home Learning page.
- 30 Mar 20: Week 2 Home Learning projects.
- 30 Mar 20: Six more web links for home activities on our Home Learning page.
- 25 Mar 20: Parents' Letter re: Covid-19 update and ways to contact the school.
- 24 Mar 20: A page of Home Learning activities as part of our school's Covid-19 response.
- 22 Mar 20: Parents' Letter re: Coronavirus update and ongoing arrangements.
- 20 Mar 20: Parents' Letter re: School closure arrangements for children of key workers.
- 20 Mar 20: Parents' Letter re: Announcement of school closures due to Coronavirus.
- 17 Mar 20: Parents' Letter re: Event cancellations due to Coronavirus concerns.
- 17 Mar 20: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 10 Mar 20: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 07 Mar 20: Some Year 5 pupils enjoyed a Multi-Media Day at Blue Coat School.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 6 April, 2020