FOOD AVAILABILITY DURING THIS HALF TERM: Monday 26th October - Saturday 31st October 2020
1. The Real Junk Food Project BRUM will now be known as INCREDIBLE SURPLUS!
The Real Junk Food Project is 6 years old this week and they are changing their name to Incredible Surplus. Further information can be found at www.incrediblesurplus.org
They will continue to distribute food during half term on:
* Tuesdays at Memorial Hall , Summerfield 10am-11am
* Wednesdays and Fridays at Ladywood Community Centre, B16 8RP - rear entrance 12 noon -2pm
* Thursday 10am - 2pm , Saturday 10am -12pm at Sharehouse, Winson Green , B18 4QF
2. The Floating Front Room - Good Day Sunshine!
Visit the Floating Front Room: Monday 26th - Saturday 31st October 2020, 11am - 2:30pm to pick up tasty packed lunches, fruit from The Peddling Pantry, activities and books and a smile on the side! Address: The Barge, Canalside at South Loop Park, Rotton Park Street, Birmingham, B16 OAEP. Everyone is welcome!
3. FSM Vouchers
Birmingham City Council will ensure that all Oratory families entitled to FSM vouchers will receive them w /c Monday 2nd November 2020.
A very warm welcome to the Oratory R.C. Primary and Nursery School’s website which captures the vibrant, creative and nurturing spirit of our school.
We wish to share our learning adventures, up to date news and information about the school with you through our website.
We hope you enjoy our website and that you will find lots of useful and interesting information easily.
Thank you for visiting. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
New Things on our Web
- 12 Oct 20: Updated school Staff List and photographs/cartoons of staff members.
- 01 Oct 20: The report and findings from our recent RE Inspection.
- 01 Oct 20: Updated school Dinner Menu.
- 19 Sep 20: Latest school Dinner Menu.
- 19 Sep 20: Risk Assessment for the return to school after Covid-19 shutdown.
- 15 Sep 20: Parents' Letter re: Return to school update no. 3.
- 10 Sep 20: A link to the Schools Financial Benchmarking website for financial information.
- 10 Sep 20: Updated SEND Information Report and Accessibility Plan.
- 06 Sep 20: Parents' Letter re: Return to school update no. 2.
- 03 Sep 20: Parents' Letter re: Return to school update.
- 03 Sep 20: Updated school Staff List.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 13 October, 2020